Who we are
Our website address is: https://relentlessgeorgia.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In our contact forms there are some fields that are mandatory, these fields contain information about you that we need to manage the contact form. When you fill in our contact form, all the information you fill in as well as your IP address is stored and sent in an email to us. The IP address is used to combat spam, other information you fill in yourself is used to reply to your message.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
When you visit our site, we will track which country you come from and which pages on our website you visit. This is saved completely anonymously.
Who we share your data with
We do not share information about you with any third party.
How long we keep your information
Our email conversations are only saved for as long as necessary
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive all personal information we have about you, including all information you have given us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we have about you. This does not include any information that we have to save for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How we protect your information
All information we save is stored on a secure server in a password-protected database. And passwords saved in the database are always encrypted automatically and no one has access to passwords saved in the database, if you have forgotten a password it must therefore be restored, since it is not possible to retrieve from the database.
About cookies and similar technologies
A cookie or cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer / tablet / phone in the browser and contains information. It is used to make it easier for website visitors.
If you do not want any cookies, you can adjust this setting in your browser.
Different types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, on this website the following may be used:
- Persistent cookie. They save a file that stays on your computer / tablet / phone for a longer period of time.
- Session cookie. While you are on our website, this may be stored temporarily in the memory of your computer / tablet / phone. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
- Third Party Cookie. A third-party cookie comes from a third party. These cookies thus come from someone other than the person responsible for the website. Cookies such as used for web statistics or embedded content on the website are examples of typical third-party cookies.
We use the following cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. For example, they make it possible for you to log in to the website, fill in forms and so on.
- Functional cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. It allows us to make the content of the website more personal for you and remember your preferences.
What we collect and store
When you click the cookie banner, a text string is stored locally in your browser’s Local Storage so that the website can see that you have already clicked down the cookie banner the next time you visit the website.
You can set the browser so that you automatically refuse to store cookies or be informed every time a website requests to store a cookie on your computer. However, this may mean that you do not have access to all the functionality on the website. Through the browser, you can also delete previously stored cookies. See your browser settings for more information on this.
Please note that some functions on the website may stop working if you block cookies in your browser.